Home / FAQs / What areas do we cover for removals?

What areas do we cover for removals?

As part of our business and to allow us to operate Heavy Goods Vehicles (HGV’s) we legally have to obtain and maintain an Operators Licence.  We have a Standard National licence which allows us to work carrying goods for hire and reward in Great Britain using HGV’s.  We do have a number of different sized removal vehicles which allows us the opportunity to travel to Northern Ireland and Ireland.

If you are moving within Great Britain then feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation quotation.